Help us at no cost to you:
Where do you shop online?
The big names (Amazon, eBay, M & S, John Lewis) or any one of over 4000 other online merchants have all agreed to give us a small percentage of anything you spend with them. All you have to do is register with Easyfundraising.
PLEASE visit our Easyfundraising page and sign up. It costs you nothing and will be a huge help to us.
How to make sure your donations are made
There are four easy ways for you to raise a donation.
- Visit https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk (It's best to "bookmark" the website to save having to type it out each time) then simply search for the retailer you want to shop with and click out to them using the "Shop Now"' button. You'll be taken straight to the retailers website and your experience will be identical as if you had gone there directly but easyfundraising will be able to track your purchase to ensure a donation for your good cause.
- Install the Donation Reminder - this means a box will appear if you are shopping with a retailer who participates in the Donation Reminder and you don't even need to visit the easyfundraising site! All you need to do is click Activate Donations and any eligible purchase will be recorded for you. Take a look at the Donation Reminder here. It's supported by Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari but can't work on mobile phones or tablets.
- Shopping on your mobile? No problem, for mobile phones and tablets there is the handy easyfundraising App, perfect if you like to shop on the go and available completely free of charge from your App store. Now you can not only shop using it but you can check out your own donation total and see how your cause is getting on too. More information can be found here.
- You can also raise free donations by shopping at selected High Street stores. To be able to raise donations in-store with these selected retailers you to register your card details with easyfundraising. This In-store scheme is growing and you can check who is taking part and get more information on how to register here.
A note about Amazon and eBay
If you're shopping with Amazon and eBay always make sure your basket is empty before you start shopping and remember to go through the easyfundraising website or app to get to their websites. If you have the Donation Reminder it won't be able to tell you when a donation is available at these two great sites.
How to collect donations at Amazon and eBay:
1. Start at easyfundraising https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/organiccountrysidecic (book mark it)
Before you add anything to your basket, go to the easyfundraising webite or app and search for Amazon or eBay.
2. Go shopping
easyfundraising will take you to their website - everything is exactly the same, even the price!
Using donation reminder
Search for something you need using Google or your usual search engine: e.g:
What can I get my granny for her birthday, she likes knitting produces a long list of options - the top two included one that pays donations and one that doesn't
Check out our gifts for knitters selection for the very best in unique or custom, ... Christmas Gift Her Mum Personalised Knitting Cup Grandma Knitters Birthday ...
17 Dec. 2020 — If they already have the needles and yarn, what else could they possibly ... If you know someone who's always knitting you a new sweater for Christmas or your birthday, ... Update someone's wardrobe with these girl power knitting socks. ... This tongue in cheek gift is perfect for anyone who likes to knit while ...